Avast Antivirus is one of the best security software that keeps your device fully protected from virus, Trojans, malware and online threats. It is specifically designed to keep your personal data and sensitive information safe and secure. But sometimes, it suddenly stopped working on your PC and appears an error code 7005. When the error code appears it might be possible that your device is now under danger because Avast is not able to work on your PC. In this digital era, the hackers are becoming smarter and advance and they are searching for that only one opportunity through which they harm your data and information. When your device has not any antivirus then it becomes easy for the hackers to get your personal data. If you have doubt that your device has been hacked then it is recommended to get connected with the experts at Avast Support Number UK.
In this blog, we will discuss the reason, symptom, and resolution of error code 7005.
First of all, let’s have a look at Reason of Error code 7005:
• Corrupt Windows
• Corrupted System files
• Conflict with third-party security software
• Incomplete Installation
Symptoms of this error code:
• Active Windows programs get crashed
• The computer starts freezing multiple times
• The system becomes heavy and the software performs slowly
Troubleshooting Method for Windows:
First, restart your system: If this error persists due to temporary reasons then the restarting the system can be helpful
Uninstall third-party security software: If your device has existing software then Avast conflict with that individual software and cause an error. To fix this issue, uninstall all other security software. Then, go to Control Panel and then open and add Remove option. Then, find that individual software to get it uninstalled.
Fix Windows System Files: to get it resolved, follow the given steps to resolve the Avast Error 7005:
• Open Command Prompt
• Press Windows key from the keyboard
• Type cmd
• Right-click on the ‘Command Prompt’
• Click on Run as Administrator
• Then, click on Yes
• After that, type SFC/SCANNOW
• Press the Enter button
• Wait until the process is finished
• Now, restart your device
For Mac Users:
• Switch on the system and login as an administrator
• Then, click on the Start button and then under the Accessories option, you will get the System Restore tab. Open that tab.
• Once the Windows Pop-ups then select the option of ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’, followed by the next option
• After that, select a previous date and time to restore for the system and then click on Next
• Then, confirm and save the current changes which you have made
• Now, restart your device when the changes have been made
Through these simple methods, you can easily resolve the Error code 7005. If you are facing any issue while conducting the resolution step then it is recommended to get connected with the experts at Avast Help UK. Here, you will get instant resolution to troubleshoot the issues in the shortest time frame. Not only in this error code, but the technical team will also help you to figure out any of the Avast related issues.
Disclaimer: Avast Technical Support Helpline UK is a third-party support service which assists the users through customer service representative, remote technical specialists and software engineer. We have no linked with third-party brands. This is an individual unit with no other branch.