Avast is one of the most widely used antivirus programs. One can easily find a compatible version of Avast for their Windows PC, Mac, iOS and Smartphones. Millions of people around the world use Avast Free Antivirus for basic protection from viruses and malware. Apart from its free version, there are significant numbers of users of Avast Pro, Premier and Internet Security for advanced security.
The process of installing Avast in a PC is simple. There are two ways to get Avast installed in your PC. If you have purchased the product from a retail store, then you can set it up with the help of product CD, however, if you have purchased it online, then you will receive a link online to get it successfully installed. Experts are also available at Avast Technical Helpline Number UK to help you with the process.
If you are no longer using Avast on your current PC, then you are allowed to transfer your Avast license to another device for the remaining subscription period without any issue.
• On your current PC, open system Control Panel and then go to Programs and Features.
• After this, look for Avast in the list and right click it.
• Select the “uninstall/change” option and follow the on-screen instructions to remove Avast.
• Then open Avast login page and sign in.
• Go to Device section and then click on the PC’s name on which you no longer want to use Avast. This will open the information page.
• Click the Settings button to open the Settings page.
• Click the “Delete from Account” button to remove the PC from your Avast Account.
• Now you can install your Avast product from scratch to your new PC.
If you require any help in this process, then dial Avast support number UK and let us do the needful.
Disclaimer: Avast Technical Support Helpline UK is a third-party support service which assists the users through customer service representative, remote technical specialists and software engineer. We have no linked with third-party brands. This is an individual unit with no other branch.