Avast Antivirus is the best antivirus software to provide comprehensive protection to your device from virus, Trojans, malware, ransomware and online threats. It is specifically designed to scan, detect and remove the virus or threats if any exist. Avast is designed with a straightforward interface that allows you to use it without any glitches. This software also provides a lot of features as well as new techniques for excellent outcome in terms of protection of the system and the devices. Call on Avast Help UK for complete assistance. However, sometimes the Avast users often get stuck into technical issue and error because of which the performance of the software goes down. It becomes confusing and difficult to get the issues and errors fixed by the users.
In this post, we will discuss some common errors and their resolution of Avast Antivirus so that you can easily fix them by following the steps.
Let’s have a look at the Avast errors and follow the steps very carefully:
For the most Avast errors, re-installation will work effectively. Before, reinstalling, first, you will need to uninstall the Avast antivirus. But sometimes, you get stuck when Avast fails to uninstall completely. In that case, you will not reinstall the software program. To uninstall it properly, use Avast Removal Tool.
• First, download Avast Removal Tool file on the desktop
• Then, get the Windows started in the safe mode
• Now, open and conduct uninstallation utility
• After that, click on Remove
• In the end, restart your system to complete the process.
By following this method, you can easily un-installs the Avast Antivirus completely. Now, you are able to reinstall it on your device.
Avast Update HTTP Server Error:
To get this error fixed, first
• In your operating system, clear the cache and cookies
• Execute a reinstall of the Avast Antivirus
• Then, check the Internet Connection before getting started with the procedure
• Restart your system and then get the existing slug removed if any available
• Through this process, you can easily figure out the error without any issue.
Avast Background Service Stops Running:
The Background Service error will occur with the “Resolve All” and “Start Now” message. To get this error resolved, we are proving two effective methods.
Sol 1: Repair and Modify Avast Antivirus Program:
• Go to Application & Feature Settings on your Computer
• Now, select Avast Free Antivirus and then click on Modify option
• Then, User Account Control Dialog Box will appear, click on Yes
• Now, click on Repair option in the Avast application Window
• Wait for the repair method and then restart your computer to resolve the issue. If it doesn’t work then try the second one.
Sol 2: Run Avast EmUpdate.exe or update Avast:
• First of all, open the Settings menu and then go to Apps and Features
• Search for the Avast Free Antivirus option and click on it to move on
• When the UAC dialog box pop-ups then click on Modify and then Yes
• Now, open your Avast application and then click on Update option
• Restart your computer and make sure if the background service is running
In this post, we cover almost all the general and common errors and issues that are faced by Avast Antivirus users. However, there are some more errors which you cannot able to get a complete solution for your errors. In that case, contact Avast Support UK for complete assistance. Here, you will get assisted by the certified and trained technicians who serve their best in resolving the issue shortly.
Disclaimer: Avast Technical Support Helpline UK is a third-party support service which assists the users through customer service representative, remote technical specialists and software engineer. We have no linked with third-party brands. This is an individual unit with no other branch.